The human mind responds to stimuli, through which it may be "keyed up" to high rates of vibration, known as enthusiasm, creative imagination, intense desire, etc. The stimuli to which the mind responds most freely are:—
1. The desire for sex expression . 2. Love
3. A burning desire for fame, power, or financial gain, MONEY . 4. Music
5. Friendship between either those of the same sex, or those of the opposite sex.
6. A Master Mind alliance based upon the harmony of two or more people
who ally themselves for spiritual or temporal advancement.
7. Mutual suffering, such as that experienced by people who are . persecuted.
8. Auto-suggestion 9. Fear
10. Narcotics and alcohol. "